The RPC:S-5:AEC-0 Google Play Store Error
The Google Play / Android Market error retrieving information from server RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error message can be a bit of a pain, the RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error just randomly appeared on my tablet after it upgraded to a newer version of Android. However this is how i managed to fix the RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error with ease.
- Load the Settings app, click apps, then select “All”
- Next in the all apps view find the “Google Play Store” and click on it
- Now click “Clear Cache” (Not Data), then Force Stop.
- Next in the same app list find “Google Service Framework”
- Click clear data (Not Cache), then Force Stop
- Switch off the phone or tablet and turn it back on
- You should be able to download and update apps from the Google Play store once more.
Enjoy no more RPC:S-5:AEC-0 errors when downloading or updating apps.